After looking for the information about their lives and their research, the students have done a fictitious interview asking them about the most relevant aspects of their contributions to science.
Learning from the past is necessary to understand the present.
- 00'00'': Jane Goodall by Alba Mateos and Rocío Iglesias.
- 03'00': Leonardo da Vinci by Marta Parejo, Ana Pulido and Marta Carnerero.
- 05'20'': Albert Einstein by Alba López and Alba García.
- 08'14'': Marie Curie by Laura Utrero and Inés Luengo.
- 10'03'': Alexander Maxwell by Aleberto Salgado and Raúl Méndez.
- 12'36'': Albert Einstein (II) by Paula Mateo and Andrea Carrizo.
- 15'15'': Ernest Rutherford by Aurora Nogales and Andrea García.
- 16'44'': Niels Bohr by Carmen Rodríguez and Alejandro Bocho.
- 18'44'': Joseph John Thompson by Beatriz Herranz and Leire de Andrés.
- 21'10'': Rosalind Franklin by Ana Martín and Alba Picón.
- 22'54'': Paul Berg by Francisco Javier Peces and Mauro Corchado.
- 24'23'': Isaac Newton by Carlota Márquez and Athenea García.
- 26'26'': Ernest Rutherford (II) by Alba Mateos and Rocío Iglesias.