This is a good way to assess your knowledge. It's the well-known
game Jeopardy and these are the rules adapted to our class:
- You'll be divided into groups of four.
- The teacher will hand over a red card for each team that will be raised in case you know the answer. The first team that puts its card up will answer the question.
- The teacher will give you 500 points to each group at the beginning of the game. You can either get more money by giving right answers or loose it if you fail.
- There are 6 columns containing 5 different questions referring to the parts of the unit. Each of the five questions are worth from 100 to 500 points.
- The questions will be selected randomly by the last group that has given the right answer. The first one is chosen by the teacher.
- The use of your books and leaflets is allowed, but bear in mind that the faster you are, the better.
- The winner team and the second one will obtain an extra mark in the final test, so....
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!